About this Blog

This Blog is a collection of excerpts from talks given by Sri Swami Vishwananda. Please note that this Blog does not focus on dates, background and the exact original way of how Swamiji delivered the speech. We edit the talks slightly, presenting them in a kind of “poetic” format. This means we choose certain paragraphs from a talk which reflect a particular theme.
Read them as pieces of Divine Wisdom, meditate upon the words and just feel how Swamiji is addressing you with His words.

Friday 27 November 2009

Looking at the World with Divine Eyes

Here another excerpt of one of Sri Swami Vishwananda's Speeches: Looking at the world with Divine eyes, you will see that the world is simply the radiated light of God shining through everything. Keep trying until you have come to that realization and never loose hope. The moment you loose hope, you loose everything. The moment you say, “I can’t do this,” you will not be able to do it. Challenge your fear! Keep reminding yourself that you are part of God. You are in His Divine hands and He will never let go of you. Never! He always will be nearer to you than the breath or the air you are breathing in.

You try to imagine how close God is with the mind. It’s difficult, isn’t it? The mind will never let you imagine God. When you start thinking with the mind of the heart, then you may realize Divinity completely. How does one think with the heart? Meditation is an important element in thinking with the heart as you sit with yourself in silence. Jesus said, “When you pray, go to the darkest corner of your house, close yourself in and talk with your Father.” Christ meant for you to go into the inner chamber of your heart and speak with God. Talk with your true Self, and you will receive an answer. So, what exactly is in this inner chamber of the heart? Therein is just love, nothing else!

2 comments:

shirley_is said...

A few hours earlier,I tested one of my art pictures on my website, if clicked on, it was supposed to take the seeker to a pre-addressed email form to reach me. Instead I was dumped right into another artist'search answers...which led me to google "shirley_is". Scanning down the search response, so far, everything looked in good order...maybe that was just a fluke. Then, I saw..."shirley_is" and then went on to refer to some "Sri Swami Vishwananda" (Uh-oh....I'm skeptically thinking {who's he?, another Maharishi or Bhagwan..or I continued to read of his travels and inspiring teachings, which, amazingly, I couldn't find anything I disagreed with! (Highly Unusual) *Ding* God DOES work in mysterious ways!
I highly recommend his site and I posted this with reference to Sri Vishwananda on my blog. He is an enhancement to my otherwise "castle in the sky" ideals of life. Thank you! There are still too many that feel we're in outer space and out of check with reality.
I know my blog will have much more mention of this focused spiritual avatar with whom I strangely found myself and my blog being referred with his.
He managed to inspire me and cleared my hazed eyes of how dim my candle was burning, as if nearing the end of my wick. A slap in the face with som humility I obviously needed! LOL!
Thank you Sri Biswananda!!! Blessings!
Shirley

Ekamati-Vishwananda said...

Hello dear Shirley!


That is a really sweet story! Thank you for sharing this! In the Gospel of Ramakrishna it is written that nothing happens without the will of God and not even a leaf of a tree falls on the soil, without His will.
So i am very happy that you found your way here to the Blog and i hope this was not your last visit here :-)

Much love and Blessings to you!

Ekamati

 
Site Meter BlogPingR.de - Blog Ping-Dienst, Blogmonitor Blogverzeichnis - Blog Verzeichnis bloggerei.de Religion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blogverzeichnis