About this Blog

This Blog is a collection of excerpts from talks given by Sri Swami Vishwananda. Please note that this Blog does not focus on dates, background and the exact original way of how Swamiji delivered the speech. We edit the talks slightly, presenting them in a kind of “poetic” format. This means we choose certain paragraphs from a talk which reflect a particular theme.
Read them as pieces of Divine Wisdom, meditate upon the words and just feel how Swamiji is addressing you with His words.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Surdas wanted to see only Krishna, nothing else

Sri Swami Vishwananda: One day Krishna appeared to Surdas and gave him his sight back.
He could see Krishna.
Then Krishna said “Now you can go; you can see.”
Then he said “No, my Lord, I don’t want anything.
No, what I would like you to do is take back the sight.
I have seen You, I don’t want anything.
I don’t want to see this world. I have seen You.
I don’t want to see anything else.”

This is a fragment of Just Love

Listen to another beautiful Bhajan by Surdas Drada Ine Charnana Kero Bharoso

No comments:

 
Site Meter BlogPingR.de - Blog Ping-Dienst, Blogmonitor Blogverzeichnis - Blog Verzeichnis bloggerei.de Religion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blogverzeichnis